CCERBAL offers several resources for researchers:
- Members’ publications are part of the Julien Couture Resource Center collection
- The involvement of Canadian scholars in the ECML projects is summarised in the report entitled Canada and the European Centre for Modern Languages (ECML), 2008-2015
- Screencasts of our Conferences, Symposiums and Forums can be found in our Virtual Library
- CCERBAL hosts a Canadian database for language management, the SMLC
- Please visit the website of the Linguistic Risk-Taking Initiative launched by the Official Languages and Bilingualism Institute (OLBI). This initiative will help you discover new and creative ways of using the University of Ottawa’s unique bilingual campus as a resource in your language-learning journey.