PSIRG research focuses on the advancement of knowledge in the field of teaching and learning second and foreign languages through the content of a discipline at a university level.
- Retention of immersion students at the post-secondary level.
- Integration of the Francophonie into students' lives.
- The role of the immersion teacher in student success in high school.
- Does immersion in elementary and secondary schools prepare students for university immersion?
- Immersion student profile.
- Training teachers to teach in their 2nd language.
- Bilingualism among professors at the University of Ottawa.
- Career paths for the graduates of university immersion.
- Perceptions of career opportunities among young civil servants who are graduates of the immersion stream.
- The use of portfolios in French Immersion Studies (FIS)